Find Property Show Search
Teeveeny Dromina, Charleville, Co. Cork - For Sale
Commercial (Farm Land)
The property is an attractive small holding on c. 12.5 acres of Prime Agricultural Land. It has the benefit of extensive road frontage and is strategically located within one mile of Dromina Village. Church, Schools, Shops etc are all within walking distance. The sale offers prospective purchasers, the opportunity to acquire a quality residence on c. 12.5 acres and should appeal to the purchaser acquiring land for Horses, Ponies etc. The residence is a substantial residence with spacious living and bedroom accomodation. It has been built to a high specification and comprises of Hall, Sittingroom, Television/Playroom, Kitchen/Diningroom, Conservatory, Utility, Office, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom. BER C3. Co-ordinates 52.301484,-8.8099327.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Ground Floor
- Spacious Reception Hall 17-2 x 9-8 - With Slate Floor.
- Sittingroom 19-0 x 15-0 - With feature cast iron fireplace, bay window, recessed lighting.
- Television room/Playroom 13-2 x 12-1 - Wooden Floor, bay window.
- Kitchen/Diningroom 25-5 x 19-0 fully fitted with ask kitchen units, range master cooker, Slate Floor, french doors leading to rear.
- Conservatory 13-0 x 13-0 - Open Plan.
- Utility 13-2 x 9-9 - With wheelchair accessible toilet off, fitted units.
- Office 13-2 x 6-0 - Slate Floor.
- First Floor
- Main Bedroom 15-1 x 13-6 - Walk in wardrobe / changing room, full ensuite, wooden Floor.
- Bedroom 2 13-2 x 16-0 - Wooden Floor.
- Bedroom 3 13-2 x 12-0 - Wooden Floor.
- Bedroom 4 15-1 x 10-8 - Wooden Floor.
- Bathroom with bath, seperate shower with toilet and wash hand basin, bathroom, fully tiled.
- Hot Press - walk in hotpress.
- Attic - floored out ready for conversion,
- Heating - under floor heating and radiators.
- Slate floor to the hall, kitchen, diningroom, sun room.
- Oak solid floors elsewhere.
- PVC double glazing.
- Double insulation to external walls.
- Central vacuum system.
From Charleville, proceed straight through Dromina, past Church. Take 1st left after Church and the property is situated on the right hand side.