Find Property Show Search
O Deas Bar, De Bucket, Ferrybridge, Kildimo, Co. Limerick - Sale Agreed
Commercial (Pubs & Restaurants)
Landmark and hugely impressive 7 day licensed premises located on the N69 main Limerick / Foynes Road just 10kms south of the city and in close proximity to Raheen Business Park, Sporting Clubs, Southern Ring Road and Tunnel. The premises currently enjoys an excellent Food and Beverage business and is firmly established as a popular meeting house for many locals while and also hosting a very busy party/function and passing trade. BER rating B3.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Ground Floor
- Bar area
- (39.7 x 9.3) - Tiled flooring. Gas fireplace.Oak counter top. Ladies and Gents toilets off.
- (34.2 x 9.2) - Tiled flooring
- (21.6 x 22.0) - Tiled flooring. Gas fireplace. Ladies and Gents toilets.
- Games room
- (17.8 x 10.5) - Tiled flooring.
- Extended smoking area with canopy
- (018.1 x 15.5) -
- Patio / Barbque area
- (40.0 x 12.0) - Overlooking the river Maigue.
- (20.0 x 7.21) - Fully fitted with stainless steel sink and appliances.
From Limerick City proceed out the Dock Road (N69) passing Mungret and Clarina. De Bucket ( De Venue) is located on the main road just after The Ferrybridge. Also adjacent to Curraghchase National Park.