Find Property Show Search
20 & 21 High Street , City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Commercial (Investment Property)
Well located and extensive commercial premises with two individual shop units on the ground floor with two first floors of overhead accommodation (in need of repair). There is also a substantial site to the rear with development potential and access to the side and rear lane way. An ideal opportunity to acquire a keenly priced inner city premises with much potential.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- DIMENSIONS :-
- Shop Unit 6.4 X 2.6 m
- 3.7 X 3.6m
- Store with wc off 3.7 X 3.0
- Shop Unit 2 6.0 X 3.2 and 3.6 X 3.2
- First floor :- (1) Separate access to 2 floors overhead.
- 3 rooms on both upper floors and toilet (in need of repair)
- (2) 2 rooms overhead and bathroom.
- 1. Good existing rental income.
- 2. Lots of potential to develop partly on rear of site.
From O' Connell Street proceed up William Street turning left for the Milk Market. The premises is located on the right hands side (before road house). GVM sign thereon.