Find Property Show Search
Srahane, Ballysimon, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly unique and outstanding residential roadside holding standing circa 22 st acres of excellent quality agricultural land together with and additional circa 53 st acres of mature forestry. Elegant cut stone two storey farm house together with extensive coach houses and yard. An ideal opportunity to acquire a quality property suitable for beef, equestrian or hobby farming. For Sale in one or two lots. Lot 1 :- Residence and C. 22 st acres. Lot 2 :- C. 53 st acres of forestry. Lot 3 :- Entire. Inspection very Highly Recommended Contact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Conservatory 16.7 X 10.0
- Kitchen 15.6 X 11.6 :- Fitted with pine untis. Double Sink.
- Lounge 15.6 X 15.3 :- Solid wood flooring. Feature natural stone and brick fireplace with solid fuel stove.
- Downstairs Bedroom 10.2 X 9.9 :- Tiled flooring. Access to rear porch.
- Utility 13.7 X 9.8 :- Plumbed with tiled flooring. Sink unit. WC, whb and shower off.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 15.6 X 15.9 :- Solid wooden floor. Spacious room.
- Bedroom 3 15.6 X 11.7 :- Twin room with wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom 10.2 X 7.8 :- Fully fitted.
- Walk in hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1. Natural cut stone facade.
- 2. Coach houses suitable for conversion.
- 3. sweeping driveway leading to residence.
- 4. Agricultural land of excellent quality.
- 5. Approx € 10,000 annual income from forestry for a further 4 years, further income thereafter.
- 6. In close proximity to Limerick City.
- 7. Oil fired central heating system.
- 8. Spacious and bright residence with mature lawns to the rear.
From Limerick City proceed out main old Ballysimon road turning right at Morrissons Pub for Drombanna, take 1st left sign posted for Franklins Garage. Pass Bohermore Church & School and take the next left. Proceed for approximately 1 mile. This property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. Ballysimon is well established from a commercial perspective and the locality benefits from an excellent range of amenities and road network. The M7, M20 and N24 motorways are easily accessible and provide swift access to all Limerick regions and the rest of the country. Ballysimon and surrounding area is home to many high profile occupiers including B&Q, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Volvo, Wurth, Vistakon, Analog Devices amongst many more. Office occupiers in the surrounding area include over 80 global multi nationals, Irish technology companies, R&D and support services with a focus on ICT, healthcare and E-learning organisations with 5,000 skilled employees. The University of Limerick is located in close proximity as is Plassey Technological Park. Dublin 205 km. Cork 95km. Galway 100km. Limerick Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.