Find Property Show Search
Glen House, Glentorth Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Modern first and second floor offices extending to circa 3,000 sq feet well laid out in open plan and private offices, reception area and good bathroom facilities. High profile corner with frontage to bother Glentworth Street and Catherine Street.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Reception entrance 7.159 X 6.723 :- Private office off.
- Open plan office 8.322 X 6.751
- Drawing wing off to rear 8.818 X 6.110 and 5.230 X 3.262.
- Ladies and gents toilets with canteen area.
- Second floor
- Large open plan off 12.453 X 6.729
- Private office off 4.173 X 3.238
- Private office off 3.992 X 3.381
- Ladies and gents toilet facilities.
- 1. Bright wee laid out space.
- 2. No other occupier in building.
- 3. Good prominent corner.
- 4. Other nearby businesses houses include HSE, Pery Hotel, Wallace Reidy Solicitors, GVM Auctioneers and Dominican Church.
From the City centre proceed up O' Connell Street turning left at "The White House" pub onto Glentworth Street. These offices are located on the right hands side at corner of Glentworth Street / Catherine Street. GVM sign there.