Find Property Show Search
Ballyaglish, Ballysteen, Askeaton, Limerick - Sold
Ballyaglish, Ballysteen, Askeaton, Co. Limerick. For Sale by Public Auction. (UPS) Outstanding residential holding extending to Circa 48 st acres (for sale in one, two or three lots) Auction on Thursday 21st July @ 3pm in our Limerick City Auction Rooms at 25 Glentworth Street. (on the instructions of Mary Connolly) Lot 1: Ballyaglish. Circa 32st acres of good quality land together with a fine bungalow residence and excellent quality out offices. Lot 2: Ballysteen. Circa 12 st acres of grazing land well laid out in easily managed divisions. Lot 3: Ballysteen. Circa 4 st acre field. Top class land with spectacular view of the Shannon. May have site potential. Inspection of these well located land is very highly recommended. Solicitors: Robert Cussen & Co, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. Contact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717 or John O' Connell on 087-6470746, Limerick Office.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sitting room 11.5 X 10.0 :- Fireplace. Spacious and bright room.
- Dining room 11.5 X 11.3 :- Solid fuel range.
- Kitchen 8.2 X 5.8 :- With good floor and eye level presses.
- Bedroom 1 10.0 X 8.10 :- Twin room.
- Bedroom 2 10.0 X 11.0. Twin room.
- Bedroom 3 11.0 X 10.5 :- Twin room.
- Bathroom :- Fully fitted.
- 1. Good location in very close proximity to Village amenities.
- 2. Substantial and well maintained out offices.
- 3. Sweeping tree lined passageway.
- 4. Land well laid out and easily managed.
- 5. Surfaced yard.
- 6. Cattle crush.
- 7. Machinery shed & good ancillary out offices.
- 8. Oil fired central heating.
- 9. Private water supply.
From Limerick travel out the N69 Limerick to Askeaton Road. Passing Mungret, Clarina and Ferrybridge. Turn right for Pallaskenry and in centre of Village (The Corner House Pub) turn left for Ballysteen. As you approach village turn in passageway just before the school.