Find Property Show Search
The Railway Hotel and McEnerys Shop, Parnell Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Commercial (Hotels & B+Bs)
Announcing the sale of this very prestigious and high profile 31 bedroom hotel premises positioned on a prominent corner site at the junction of Parnell Street and Davis Street just across the road from the recently refurbished and extended Colbert Train & Bus Station, and just a few minutes’ walk from Limerick's O' Connell Street. Option to purchase the substantial adjoining premises (Former Supermarket). This is an ideal investment opportunity with much potential to develop. Inspection of this landmark premises is very highly recommended. To be sold on one or two Lots. BER Exempt. Lot 1 :- The Railway Hotel - Guide Price € 525,000. Lot 2 :- McEnerys Shop premises - Guide Price € 125,000. Lot 3 :- The Entire - Guide Price € 650,000.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- The Railway Hotel consists of :- (All measurements in metres)
- Entrance porch with stained glass.
- Lobby 5.2 X 4.9 :- Reception desk. Coving. Carpet flooring. Access to dining room, main bar and toilets.
- Main bar area 11.8 X 6.5 :- Modern bar. Well furnished. Wall panelling. Mahogany fittings. Well finished.
- Separate Entrance off Davis Street to Lounge area 6.3 X 11.6.
- Meeting room 6.2 X 5.7 :- Feature fireplace and wall panelling. Carpet flooring.
- Ladies & Gents toilets.
- Smoking area :- External area with access to rear lane way.
- Dining room 10.5 X 3.7 :- Carpet flooring. Double doors leading to kitchen. Ladies and gents toilet facilities off.
- Kitchen 4.6 X 3.7 :- Fully fitted commercial kitchen with stainless steel fitting. Tiled flooring.
- Cold room off the kitchen with tiled flooring.
- First Floor :-
- 10 Double bedrooms.
- 6 Single rooms.
- Staff Toilet, w/c, whb and bath.
- Fire escape to rear lane.
- Landry room.
- Second floor :-
- 9 Double bedrooms.
- 6 Single bedrooms.
- McEnerys Supermarket / Shop
- Entrance 2.8 X 3.9 :- Concrete flooring.
- Room 9.5 X 2.8 :- Concrete flooring.
- Office 1.4 C 2.7 :- Carpet flooring.
- Shop 8.7 X 17.0 :- Tiled flooring. Large display windows. Fully fitted stainless steel units. fridges and units. Stainless steal hand sink. Display shelves.
- First floor :-
- Room 4.2 X 1.8 :- Wooden flooring. Window with security grill.
- Room 4.2 X 3.6 :- Wooden flooring.
- Living room 6.3 X 4.1 ;- Tiled fireplace.
- Room 2.3 X 1.8 :- Wooden flooring.
- Second floor :-
- Hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Room 4.1 X 2.0.
- Room 3.3 X 4.1 :- Carpet flooring.
- Room 4.1 X 3.5 :- Carpet flooring. Built in sink. Built in wardrobes.
- Room 1.8 X 4.1 :- Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 3.0 X 1.5 :- wc, whb and bath.
- Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and rural hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The immediate urban population is estimated at 80,000.
- The subject properties are situated across the road from the recently refurbished and extended Colbert Train and Bus Station. The area is best described as mixed residential/commercial in character. The “People’s Park” is close by and the main retail hub of the city is just 5 minutes walk.
- This is the Oldest Hotel in Limerick dating back to 1871. It is one of the few Listed Hotels in the City, which was once an old Coaching Inn.
These properties are located in the hub of Limerick City on the corner of Parnell Street/Davis Street, immediately adjacent to Colbert Station. 5 minutes walk to Limerick City Centre.