Find Property Show Search
Srahane, Ballysimon, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Commercial (Farm Land)
A truly unique and outstanding residential roadside holding standing circa 22 st acres of excellent quality agricultural land. Elegant cut stone two storey farm house together with extensive coach houses and yard. An ideal opportunity to acquire a quality property suitable for beef, equestrian or hobby farming. Contact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Entrance Conservatory 16.7 X 10.0
- Kitchen 15.6 X 11.6 :- Fitted with pine untis. Double Sink.
- Lounge 15.6 X 15.3 :- Solid wood flooring. Feature natural stone and brick fireplace with solid fuel stove.
- Downstairs Bedroom 10.2 X 9.9 :- Tiled flooring. Access to rear porch. Utility 13.7 X 9.8 :- Plumbed with tiled flooring. Sink unit. WC, whb and shower off.
- First Floor Bedroom 2 15.6 X 15.9 :- Solid wooden floor. Spacious room.
- Bedroom 3 15.6 X 11.7 :- Twin room with wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom 10.2 X 7.8 :- Fully fitted. Walk in hotpress with dual immersion.
Directions :- From Limerick City proceed out main old Ballysimon road turning right at Morrissons Pub for Drombanna, take 1st left sign posted for Franklins Garage. Pass Bohermore Church & School and take the next left. Proceed for approximately 1 mile. This property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.