Find Property Show Search
130 High Meadows, Gouldavoher, Fr. Russell Road, Dooradoyle, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Three bedroom semi-detached house in good condition throughout located in a mature residential development adjacent to University Hospital & Crescent Shopping Centre. Entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, conservatory, garage, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. OFCH, double glazed uPVC windows.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway: 3.0 x 1.9 Mtrs: Understair storage.
- Sitting Room: 3.6 x 3.6 Mtrs: Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.7 x 3.2 Mtrs: Fully fitted oak kitchen with breakfast counter and fireplace.
- Conservatory: 2.5 x 2.3 Mtrs: Laminated flooring. Door to cobble-locked patio area.
- Garage: 7.2 x 2.2 Mtrs: Roller shutter door entrance. Door to kitchen and garden to the rear.
- Bedroom 1: 3.6 x 3.6 Mtrs: Double room to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6 x 3.6 Mtrs: Double room to the rear. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: 2.6 x 2.3 Mtrs: Single room to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: 2.0 x 1.8 Mtrs: Bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Electric shower. Tiled walls.
- Hotpress: Electric immersion.
- Mature residential location adjacent to University Hospital, Raheen Industrial Estate, Primary/Secondary Schools and all other amenities including public transport, oil fired central heating & double glazed uPVC windows.
- Outside: Double gate entrance leading to enclosed cobblelock drive in for off street parking. Walled in rear garden with cobblelock patio area.
Drive down Fr. Russell Road and take first turn left into Gouldavoher. Take second right and this property is located on the right hand side. For Sale sign erected.