Find Property Show Search
Corbiere, Ashbourne Avenue, Sth Circ Rd, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Corbiere is a three bedroom semi detached house in one of Limericks premier residential locations, it is in need of modernization but offers a potential buyer the opportunity to create their own ideal home while keeping some of the unique character of this property. Accommodation comprises of porch, hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, dining area, utility area, downstairs wet room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazed UPVC windows. Off street parking to rear of property. Viewing comes highly recommended. BER rating G.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hall 4.9 X 1.8 :- Storage under-stairs.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 3.8 :- Fireplace. Bay window. Decorative coving and centre piece.
- Dining room 4.4 X 4.0 :- Fireplace. Decorative coving and centre piece. Single door to rear.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.1 X 2.2 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Solid fuel stove.
- Utility 2.3 X 2.2 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Downstairs wet room with toilet, whb and shower. Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.9 X 3.8 :- Built in wardrobes. Bay window. Fireplace. Double room to front of property.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 X 4.4 :- Built in wardrobes. Fireplace. Double room to rear of property.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 X 2.1 :- Single room to the rear of property.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 2.3 :- Bath and whb. Separate wc. Hotpress with electric immersion.
- 1. Much sought after residential location.
- 2. High private wall to the front of property.
- 3. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 4. Walking distance to all amenities including Primary and Secondary schools and city centre.
- 5. High private wall to front of property. Single gate entrance to the front with enclosed front garden. Side entrance to rear. Enclosed rear garden with double gate rear access and storage shed.
Turn right at Punches cross onto New Street. Proceed through roundabout into Asbourne Avenue. This property is located just before the next roundabout on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.