Find Property Show Search
"Goilin", Ballinacurra, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Four bedroom semi detached residence conveniently located adjacent to the Crescent Shopping Centre and University Hospital Limerick. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, study, sitting room, utility, kitchen, dining room, shower room, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, rear access and garage. Oil fired central heating. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Study 3.3 X 2.8 :- Open fireplace. Carpet Flooring.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 3.4 :- Open fireplace. TV point. Carpet flooring.
- Utility 2.2 C 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed.
- Kitchen 3.0 X 3.4 :- Fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Dining room 3.3 X 3.7 :- Open fireplace. Carpet flooring.
- Shower room 1.2 X 3.0 :- Fully tiled. Power shower fitted. Toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 1 2.7 X 4.2 :- Double room with whb. Built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 X 2.7 :- Double room with built in wardrobes and whb.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 1.9 :- Fully tiled. Bath. Toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 3 2.9 X 2.7 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.0 X 2.8 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- 1. Oil Fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Adjacent to Crescent Shopping Centre and within walking distance of Limerick City and Limerick University Hospital.
- 4. Adjacent to Bus stop.
- 5. Car parking. Rear access. Garage. Boiler House.
Travelling from Limerick City, proceed up O' Connell Avenue. Pass Punches cross and proceed out Ballincurra Road and property is located on the left hand side. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000