Find Property Show Search
6 Greenview Close, The Fairways, Monaleen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
A truly magnificent detached residence situated in a beautifully appointed cul de sac of just 6 luxury houses, overlooking a green area and enjoying the benefits of a walled in South West facing rear garden. This superb corner property is located in a hugely popular residential location within easy reach of Primary and Secondary Schools, University of Limerick, Shopping Centres, Cineplex,Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club and all other main sporting amenities. Inspection of this "trophy" home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 13.1 X 8.9 :- Solid wood floor. Closet under stairs. Coving.
- Lounge 17.2 X 13.6 :- Solid oak wood floor. Stanley solid fuel stove. Coving. Bay window.
- Dining room 12.5 X 10.10 :- Solid oak wood floor. Patio doors to south facing patio area.
- Family room 17.0 X 10.7 :- Solid wood floor. Fireplace.
- Kitchen 14.3 X 12.6 :- Generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring. Wall tiling.
- Utility 12.5 X 8.0 :- Plumbed with sink unit and presses. Tiled floor. WC and whb off.
- Bedroom 1 15.7 X 12.2 :- Master bedroom. Solid wood floor. Pine wardrobes and dresser. TV point. Ensuite fully tiled with Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 11.6 X 10.9 :- Twin room. Solid wood floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 10.0 X 9.3 :- Twin room. Solid wood floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 13.6 X 12.6 :- Twin room. Solid wood floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 9.9 X 9.2 :- Fully fitted and tiled. Electric shower.
- Stira to partially floored attic. Hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1. Oil fired central heating and solid fuel Stanley Stove.
- 2. UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- 3. Walled in south facing rear garden.
- 4. Quiet cul de sac overlooking green area.
- 5. Garage space and garden shed.
- 6. Ornamental wrought iron side gates.
- 7. Alarm.
- 8. Cobble lock driveway with space for 4 cars.
- 9. Mature well manicured front and rear gardens with natural patio area to rear.
From Limerick proceed out to main lights at Castletroy turning right uo Golf links Road.Pass Castletroy Golf Club and take the next left turn to Monaleen. Proceed up the hill turning left at Monaleen GAA,(in between the prominent piers marked Custom construction 1991).Take an immediate left again in the estate. No. 6 which is all about location,location location!!!! is at the end of the cul de sac on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.Coordinates 523928 N 83318 W.