Find Property Show Search
49 Merval Drive, Clareview, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Situated in this much sought after mature residential location this extended three bedroom semi detached property offers an opportunity to acquire a family home within a short distance from the City Centre. All essential amenities are conveniently located nearby such as primary/secondary Schools, Shopping Centre, Public Transport and Limerick Institute of Technology etc. BER rating E2.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Porch :- Sliding patio door.
- Hallway 3.9 X 2.7 :- Storage cupboard. Storage under-stairs.
- Sitting room 3.6 X 3.3 :- Fireplace.
- Living room 4.2 X 3.6 :- Fireplace. Stained floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.6 X 2.7 :- Kitchen extended to the rear. Fitted kitchen units.
- Utility area :- Downstairs wc/whb.
- Garage 4.8 X 2.5.
- Bedroom 1 4.3 X 3.5 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 X 3.2 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.3 X 2.8.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 2.2 :- Bath, wc and whb, electric shower. Walls tiled. Hotpress. Electrical immersion.
- Attic 5.4 X 3.0 :- Converted to store room with Velux window to front and rear.
- 1. Excellent residential location, adjacent to all amenities including Schools, Shopping Centre, Public Transport etc.
- 2. Double gate entrance leading to off street parking and enclosed front garden.
- 3. Enclosed rear garden.
Pass Thomond Park and take left before roundabout. Turn right at T-Junction onto Merval Drive. This property is located on the right hand side. For sale sign thereon.