Find Property Show Search
Eyon, Murroe, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Three Bedroom detached family residence on circa 2.55 st acres with extensive road frontage. This property offers ample opportunity to expand and also planning permission was granted previously on the lands. Solid fuel central heating. Double glazed windows. Excellent potential to development in this scenic area. Detached garage.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen 3.8 X 3.1 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Open fireplace. Built in oven and hob.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 1.6 :- Bath. Toilet and whb. Tiled. Triton shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 3.0 X 3.2 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 3.7 :- Solid fuel stove. TV point. Carpet flooring. Coving surround.
- Bedroom 2 2.1 X 3.4 :- Single room. Carpet flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 X 4.1 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. TV point.
- 1. Solid fuel central heating.
- 2. Circa 2.55 St acres.
- 3. Double glazed windows.
- 4. Large garage to rear.
- 5. Planning permission previously granted on the lands.
- 6. Landscaped gardens front and rear.
- 7. Gravel driveway.
Traveling from Limerick proceed out the main Limerick to Tipperary road. Pass through Boher Village and turn left. Take first turn right and proceed for 1.5 miles. Property is located on the right hand side GVM side thereon. Murroe is a discreet picturesque village located approximately 12km North East of Limerick City. This expanding village is home to 3,000 people and nestles close to Glenstal Abbey and many other significant local historical landmarks. Murroe continues to attract people to the area with its natural beauty. The fabulous Clare Glen’s walkways begin in Murroe. As well as Clare Glens, the gardens of the monastery are open to the public and make for an idyllic setting. The village has a thriving primary school together with good sporting and shopping facilities. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.