Find Property Show Search
24 Singland Crescent, Garryowen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Three bedroom semi detached house located in a mature residential convenient development within walking distance of the City Centre and all main amenities including public transport, primary and secondary schools,The Markets field, Shops, restaurants etc. ideal starter home or possible investment opportunity. Solid fuel heating. Double glazed UPVC windows. Excellent condition throughout. inspection recommended. BER rating E1.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 3.8 X 1.8 :- Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.4 X 3.3 :- Solid fuel stove. Fitted display unit. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.2 X 2.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.8 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3.3 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2.3 X 2.2 :- Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Shower room 1.8 X 1.5 :- Shower cubicle with electric shower. Toilet and wash hand basin. Walls and floors.
- 1. Mature residential location.
- 2. Walking distance to the City Centre.
- 3. Excellent condition throughout.
- 4. Large private rear garden.
- 5. Additional insulation recently added.
Drive up Greenhill Road, pass Des Kennedys garage on the left hand side. Take 2nd left, turn left and the property is located on the right hand side. For Sale sign thereon.