Find Property Show Search
6 Ardhu Terrace, North Circular Road, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (End of Terrace House)
Very comfortable, charming 3 bedroom end of a terrace house. Owned and newly refurbished true to conservation standards by award wining Architect. Featured on RTE About The House 2011. Approx 93sqm. Peaceful, private and sunny garden currently used as productive vegetable, fruit and ornamental garden approx. 168 sqm. 6 Ardhu Terrace appeared in a 10 page Munster interiors article in Summer 2016.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Accommodation: Ground Floor Dining Area / Sitting area/ TV area: Italian designed wood burning stove, refurbished window splays with salvaged brick.
- Bedroom 3: with open fire with historic surround, refurbished window splays and stone walls with lime mortar.
- Kitchen: High quality newly fitted polished concrete counter tops & shelving & breakfast counter.
- Cloak Room: WC: Upstairs
- Bedroom 1: Built-in wardrobes, 100% woollen carpets with thick underlay.
- Bedroom 2: 100% woollen carpets with thick underlay. Bathroom: Bathtub with separate shower mixer.
- 1. Gas fired central heating, wood burning stove, open fire place, fitted concrete designer kitchen, high quality finishes.
- 2. In Limericks exclusive North Circular Road residential area, 15 minutes walk from City Centre. On street parking. The house has everything to offer as a comfortable secluded home.
- 3. Outdoors: Peaceful, private and sunny garden currently used as productive vegetable, fruit and ornamental garden approx. 168 sqm. Rear yard outdoor storage area.
- 4. Brand new boiler was installed in February 2017 with a five year guarantee.
Drive out the Main Ennis Road, take 1st left after Limerick Lawn Tennis Club onto Roses Avenue and proceed to cross roads. Drive through cross road and take 1st turn right onto Iona Drive. This property is located at the end of small cul de sac on the right hand side toward the end of Iona Drive.