Find Property Show Search
20 Mayorstone Crescent, Ennis Road, Limerick City - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
This three bedroom semi detached house on a large corner site offers potential buyers an opportunity to acquire a family home in a mature settled residential location. This property is within walking distance to the City Centre and all essential amenities including public transport are conveniently located nearby. Although this property is now at the stage of needing modernisation throughout it offers potential purchasers the chance to create their own ideal home with plenty of room for expansion if required (Subject to planning). BER rating E2. Solicitor :- Kate Colbert, Colbert & Associates, Main Street, Charleville, Co. Cork.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Outside Porch :- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hallway 4.5 X 2.7 :- Storage understairs.
- Sitting room 4.0 X 3.6 :- Fireplace and gas fire. Bay Window.
- Dining room 4.1 X 3.6 :- Fireplace.
- Kitchen 3.3 X 2.8 :- Fully fitted oak kitchen.
- Dining area 3.4 X 2.7 :- Located off kitchen between TV room and utility.
- TV room 4.2 X 3.6.
- Utility 3.4 X 2.7 :- Plumbed for washing machine. Downstairs shower room with toilet whb and shower.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 3.7 :- Double room to the front of property. Bay window.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 2.7 :-Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4.1 X 3.9.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 1.9 :- Bath, toilet, whb, walls and floor tiled.
- 1. Much sough after residential location.
- 2. Large corner site.
- 3. Spacious living accommodation.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 6. Walking distance to City Centre.
- 7. Double gate entrance leading to enclosed off street parking. Large enclosed site.
Coming from the Ennis Road travel along Shelbourne Road, pass Shelbourne Park and take 1st left. Take 1st right into Mayorstone Crescent. This property is located on the right hand side. For Sale sign thereon.