Find Property Show Search
Faint, Newport, Tipperary - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Four bedroom detached house finished to a high standard standing on a large enclosed private site a short distance from Newport and only a twenty minute drive to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park etc. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen / dining area, utility, wc and whb, TV room, 4 bedrooms, bathroom and shower ensuite. BER rating.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 3.7 X 3.5 :- Tiled floor.
- Living room 4.4 X 4.4 Feature fireplace. Solid wood floor.
- Dining area 3.6 X 3.2 :- Wood floor. French door to rear. Opens to a large decking area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.0 X 4.0 :- Fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast / island. Feature fireplace with stove. Tiled floor. Double door to living room.
- Utility 3.5 X 2.3 :- Fitted storage unit. Plumbed for washing machine and American style fridge. Tiled floor. Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- TV room / Playroom :- Laminate floor.
- Landing area :- 4.6 X 3.5 :- Hotpress. Electrical immersion.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.7 :- Double room with sliderobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Fully tiled with toilet, whb, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.3 :- Double room with Sliderobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 2.6 :- Double room with Sliderobes.
- Bedroom 4.0 X 3.2 :- Double room with Sliderobes.
- Bathroom 5.0 X 2.0 :- Newly refurbished. Fully tiled with Jacuzzi Bath, electric shower, toilet and whb.
- 1. Spacious detached house finished to a high standard.
- 2. South facing aspect.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 5. Mains water.
- 6. Large mature site with electric double gate entrance enclosed on all sides, not overlooked front or rear with south facing rear garden. Tarmac driveway. Feature decking area to rear.
- 7. Automatic gates.
Traveling from Newport town towards Lackamore School. This property is located on the right hand side approximately 4 kilometers from Newport. For Sale sign thereon. Newport is a typical small rural town located in North Tipperary approximately 15 km east of Limerick city on the R503. The town is situated on the road linking Limerick City to Thurles and has an estimated local population of approximately 2,000 people. Newport has a busy main street with shops, pubs, a bank, a post office, a veterinary clinic, Primary & Secondary Schools, a local Church and a livestock mart. The town grew substantially during the boom years with a number of housing developments constructed. Many people relocated to Newport from Limerick City for low cost housing at that time. Local private housing developments include Glencree, Glenwood, Hillcrest, Mulcaire Manor and Rosehill. There are also numerous “one off” houses built around the town. The University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its self-sufficiency with 2 primary schools and 2 secondary schools in the area. A local Post Office, Credit Union and a Garda Station contribute to Newport’s ability to remain self-sufficient. Sport is synonymous with Newport, and it can boast several sports clubs in the area. These include, Newport GAA Club, Newport RFC, Newport FC, Newport Golf Society, Taekwondo and Athletics Clubs. Newport can boast an incredibly picturesque backdrop. It is nestled in the foothills of the Silvermines Mountains, while the Clare Glens are located just 3 kilometres from the village.