Find Property Show Search
1 Riverslea, Ballyclough, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Located in a much sought after residential area, this exceptional detached property lies in close proximity to Limerick Golf Club and within walking distance of Crescent College & Crescent Shopping Centre. Situated in a cul de sac of 6 houses and adjacent to the Euroville and Belfry Developments. This family home is presented in excellent decorative condition and benefits from a south facing rear aspect. Nestled on a 0.9 acre site, this is a gardener’s dream. The site is surrounded by semi mature laurel hedging and a magnificent Magnolia tree at the entrance. This Riverslea home offers a rarely found combination of space and tranquility in a semi-urban setting in one of Limericks most exclusive residential enclaves. This property was built in 1991 by Liam Mangan - Builder. This gardener's paradise comprises of many varieties of plants, shrubbery and many mature trees including Irish Ash, Birch & Cherry Bloom. A magnificent Magnolia tree greets you at the entrance. There is a separate fruit garden at the rear of the property and these include Raspberry, Gooseberry, Strawberry and Blackcurrant. There is a fabulous Wedding Day Rose climber at the rear of the house overlooking the patio area. There is a separate double gate at the back of the property for easy access to the rear of the house. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Porch :- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance hallway 18.2 X 13.7 :- An impressive entrance hallway which is flooded with light. Tiled flooring. Dado rail. Coving surround.
- Guest W/C 5.2 X 3.9 :- wc, whb, tiled flooring.
- Living Room 17.8 X 13.1 :- Feature marble fireplace. Carpet flooring. Coving, Patio doors leading to rear south facing garden. There are also two windows overlooking the garden. This room is bright and very inviting.
- Family Room 9.05 X 14.11 :- Carpet flooring. Coving. This room is light filled and benefits from two windows overlooking the south facing rear garden.
- Dining Room 13.10 X 11.4 :- Carpet flooring. Coving. This formal Dining Room benefits from a door leading into the kitchen. Overlooking the front garden.
- Kitchen / Dining area 23.5 X 15.7 :- The kitchen is fully fitted and benefits from a full south facing aspect through a large window overlooking the rear garden. Tiled flooring. Patio doors leads to rear garden and cobble locked patio area.
- Study 8.6 X 7.3 :- Carpet flooring. Coving. Overlooking the front garden.
- Utility room :- Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Stainless steel Sink. Built in storage units. Door leads to rear garden.
- Garage 17.0 X 16.0 :- Up and over roller shutter door. Could be converted to living space. There is a side window overlooking the side garden.
- Upstairs :- Large window over looking the side garden. Dado rail. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11.9 X 7.4 :- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 12.0 X 9.1 :- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 8.8 X 10.5 :- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 10.6 X 8.6 :- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 15.4 X 13.4 :- Master Bedroom. Carpet flooring. Built in double wardrobes. Bright south facing room. There are two windows overlooking the garden.
- Ensuite 8.10 X 7.8 :- wc, whb. Triton Electric double shower. Fully tiled. (Recently Renovated).
- Bathroom :- wc, whb. Triton electric double shower. Fully filed. Bright and light filled. Large window.(Recently Renovated).
- 1. Teak internal doors.
- 2. Oil fired central heating.
- 3. uPVC double glazed windows.
- 4. Fully alarmed.
- 5. Maintenance free exterior.
- 6. Patio area is cobblelocked and walled in.
- 7. Mature trees and a well stocked garden. Double gated entrance with laurel hedging surround the property.
- 8. South facing rear aspect.
Riverslea is the first turn to the left after the Ballyclough Roundabout. GVM sign thereon.