Find Property Show Search
6 James Street, Tipperary Town, Tipperary - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
A truly superb 4 bedroom residence extended, renovated and sympathetically refurbished in recent years to a very high standard incorporating many stand out features. This "turn key" trophy home is located in a quality location in the hub of Tipperary Town immediately adjacent to all amenities including Primary and Secondary Schools, Church, Supermarkets, Restaurants etc. Inspection very high recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 16.1 X 5.6 :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room / Lounge 24.1 X 12.6 :- Feature fireplace. Solid wooden floor. Bright room.
- Dining room 12.8 X 10.4 :- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dinette 16.6 X 15.5 :- Cherrywood fitted kitchen cum dining. Generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled floor. Solid fuel stove.
- Utility 10.0 X 9.2 :- WC and whb off. Plumbed with built in presses.
- First floor
- Lounge 18.0 X 11.6 :- Feature wrought iron fireplace. Solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 1 12.3 X 10.4 :- Master bedroom with solid wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom 10.2 X 7.9 :- Fully fitted with wall and floor tiling. Pine ceiling.
- Shower room 6.3 X 5.0 :- Fully tiled with pump shower.
- Second floor
- Bedroom 2 10.2 X 9.1 :- Laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 14.4 X 9.0 :- Twin room with laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 12.5 X 8.8 :- Twin room with laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Stira to attic :- Fully insulated.
- 1. Oil fired central heating system - radiators also heated from solid fuel stove.
- 2. UPVC windows and doors throughout.
- 3. Rear entrance from adjoining car park.
- 4. Stira to attic with generous storage space.
- 5. Entire property is truly in superb structural and decorative condition.
- 6. Of course No. 6. is all about Location Location Location !!!!!
- 7. Rear entrance from James Street Car Park.
- 8. Workshop, boiler house, mature gardens.
As you approach Tipperary from Limerick turn left at Paddy Powers Bookmakers (on the Main Street), you are now on James Street. No. 6 is positioned towards the top of the street on the right hand side. GVM Sign thereon.