Find Property Show Search
44 Keelgrove, Ardnacrusha, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent two storey detached residence situated in this much sought after development just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City yet enjoying all the benefits of country living. This wonderful family home offers bright well laid out and spacious living accommodation and is positioned in a quiet and private cul de sac.A very well maintained property in superb decorative condition throughout. Inspection of of hugely attractive and beautifully appointed family home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Hallway :- Laminated flooring. Walk in closet.
- Living room 17.9 X 10.10 Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining 25.9 X 14.8 :- Generous beech kitchen with floor and eye level presses. Wall tiling. Patio doors.
- Utility 15.6 X 9.5 :- Plumbed with built in units and sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas burner.
- WC and whb 6.4 X 5.8 :- Downstairs wc and whb, walk in shower (wheelchair accessible). Triton electric shower.
- Study and TV room 15.2 X 9.5 :- with separate door to side.
- Family room 11.4 X 8.0 :- TV point.
- Bedroom 1 16.2 X 10.9 :- Master bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite :- Fully fitted and tiled. Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 10.9 x 8.7 :- Twin room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 12.10 X 6.7 :- Single room. Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 11.1 X 10.1 :- Twin room. Sliderobes.
- Bathroom 9.5 X 7.3 :- Fully fitted and tiled. Hotpress.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Security alarm.
- 3. UPVC double glazed windows.
- 4. Double cobble lock driveway.
- 5. Garden shed.
- 6. Manicured gardens.
- 7. Quiet cul de sac.
- 8. Walled in rear garden.
- 9. Double driveway.
- 10. Mature well maintained front and rear gardens.
- 11. Garden shed.
From Limerick City proceed out through Corbally to Barrys Cross.Turn left and take the 1st entrance to the right into Keelgrove development - cul de sacs are numbered. GVM sign thereon.