Find Property Show Search
57 Elm Road, Riverbank, Annacotty, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Four bedroom town house in excellent condition throughout, located in this very popular and convenient residential development just outside Annacotty village and just a short distance from University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park. All other amenities including public transport are located nearby. BER rating C1.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Hallway :- Laminated flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Sitting room 5.6 X 4.1 :- Fireplace. Gas fire. Wooden floor. Single door to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.2 X 3.5 :- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Laminated flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 5.2 X 3.8 :- Spacious double room with wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower Ensuite :- Shower, toilet and wash hair basin. Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 2.5 :- Double room with wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2.6 X 2.4 :- Single room with wood floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.6 X 1.9 :- Toilet and wash hand basin. Bath. Tiled around bath.
- Bedroom 4.9 X 4.1 :- Spacious double room on 2nd floor with built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Shower, toilet, wash hand basin and bath. Tiled around bath.
- 1. Great location.
- 2. Bedrooms ensuite.
- 3. Natural gas central heating.
- 4. Double glazed windows.
- 5. Not overlooked at rear.
- 6. Off street parking with openplan garden to the front. Enclosed rear garden with patio area. Not overlooked.
Coming from Annacotty Village take 1st turn left into Riverbank, turn left at T junction onto Elm Road and no. 57 is located on the left hand side. For Sale sign thereon. Annacotty is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Annacotty has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Annacotty is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Annacotty/Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.