Find Property Show Search
3 Lockmills, Grove Island, Corbally, Limerick - For Sale
Two bedroom ground floor apartment approx 66 sq meters offering spacious living accommodation and secure private parking in gated complex within a 5 minute walk to city centre and Limerick School of Art and Design. Ideal for owner occupation or investment purposes. BER rating C3.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hall 6.0 X 1.5 :- Laminated floor. Hotpress / storage cupboard.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen 5.7 X 4.5 :- Laminated floor in living / dining area. Patio door to the front. Fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.6 X 2.9 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled cubicle shower.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.8 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 1.2 :- Bath. WC and whb. Tiled flooring. Tiled around shower.
- 1. Spacious living accommodation.
- 2. Secure parking.
- 3. Walking distance to City Centre.
- 4. Storage heating.
- 5. All amenities nearby.
- 6. Management charge € 1,500 PA.
Drive towards Corbally from City Centre, pass over Athlunkard Bridge and turn right at roundabout. Take the next right into Groody Complex and Lock Mills is located on the left hand side. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.