Find Property Show Search
20 Henry Street Mews, Alphonsus Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
This is a two bedroom residence conveniently located in a popular residential area of Limerick City Centre and within walking distance of Mary Immaculate College. Viewing comes highly recommended. Ideal for first time buyers or investor.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 4.4 X 5.1 :- open fireplace. TV point. Timber flooring.
- Kitchen 2.0 X 2.1 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 2.9 X 3.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.9 X 3.1 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 1.7 X 1.6 :- Fully tiled. Toilet and bath. Electric shower fitted.
- 1. Fully alarmed.
- 2. Car parking for 2 cars.
- 3. Gas fired central heating.
- 4. Maintenance free.
- 5. Mains water.
- 6. Excellent condition recently redecorated.
- 7. Central location within walking distance of all main amenities in a quiet cul de sac.
- 8. Open fireplace.
Proceed up Henry Street, turn right onto Alphonsus Street and take first turn left into Henry Street Mews. GVM sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.