Find Property Show Search
59 Lee Estate, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Two bedroom mid terrace residence located in a mature an popular residential development situated within walking distance of Limerick City Centre.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance porch :- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall 3.0 X 1.7 :- Tiled floor.
- Sitting room 3.2 X 4.1 :- Open fireplace. TV point. Built in units.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.1 X 2.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom 1.8 X 1.7 :- Electric shower Triton T90Si
- Bedroom 1 3.2 X 3.4 :- Double room. Laminated floor.
- Bedroom 2 5.2 X 2.2 :- Double room. Laminate floor. Telephone point. TV point.
- 1. Solid fuel central heating.
- 2. Within walking distance of Limerick City.
- 3. Ideal for first time buyers.
- 4. Shed to rear and landscaped gardens.
Proceed into Lee Estate and take first turn left. Property located on the right hand side. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.