Find Property Show Search
Laught, Ahane, Lisnagry, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
Charming detached residence standing on a beautifully appointed and mature Circa 1.3 st acre site located within 10 minutes drive of University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park. This beautifully appointed property has enormous potential to develop or extend and is positioned just a very short walk from Ahane Primary School.Inspection very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hall 11.2 X 9.6: Tiled floor.
- Sitting room 13.8 X 13.2: Solid wood floor, feature fireplace and pine ceiling.
- kitchen/dining 22.0 X 12.4: Oil fired range. Floor and eye level presses.
- Bed 1: 13.9 X 10.7: Master. Solid wood floor with wc & whb.
- Bed 2: 9.9 X 9.1: Single, Solid wood floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Downstairs bathroom: 7.9 X 5.4. Fully fitted and tiled with Mira electric shower.
- Utility: 6.7 X 5.4: Plumber for washing machine.
- Rear porch with wc & whb off.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 3: 15.5 X 13.3: Twin.
- Bedroom 4: 13.2 X 9.9 : Twin.
- Bedroom 5: 16.1 X 9.0 : Twin.
- Mature and private site extending to Circa 1.3 st acres.
- Short walk to Ahane School and just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City.
- Spacious house with much potential.
From Limerick City proceed out the Dublin road to the Newport roundabout. Take the Newport road and take the first right for Ahane. Pass Ahane Church and keep right at the next Y Junction. Pass Ahane Primary School. This house is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.