Find Property Show Search
66 The Paddocks, Westbury, Corbally, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A superb 3 bedroom residence positioned in a quiet cul de sac in this popular residential area. This property offers generous living accommodation and is maintained in excellent general condition throughout.Well maintained front and rear gardens. Inspection very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 13.9 X 7.5 :- laminated flooring. Wc and whb off.
- Lounge 13.8 X 11.9 :- Laminated flooring. Feature fireplace.
- Dining room 12.3 X 9.6 :- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12.3 X 9.6 :- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Floor and wall tiling.
- Utility 7.10 X 4.8 :- Plumbed. tiled flooring.
- Garage 16.0 X 7.9.
- Bedroom 1 8.6 X 8.2 :- Single room.Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10.2 X 10.2 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13.0 X 12.0 :- Master bedroom. Bow window. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite :- Fully fitted and tiled with Triton shower.
- Bathroom 9.4 X 5.6 :- Fully fitted. Hotpress.
- 1. Security alarm.
- 2. Gas fired cental heating.
- 3. Quiet cul de sac.
- 4. Double glazed teak windows.
- 5. Walled in rear garden.
- 6. Large driveway to front with generous parking.
- 7. Not overlooked from the front.
- 8. Well maintained front and rear gardens with side access and rear shed.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Corbally road, pass Apple Green Service Station and turn right into Westbury. No 66 The Paddocks is located on the rear of the development. GVM sign thereon (overlooking GAA field).