Find Property Show Search
Laught, Lisnagry, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Charming and secluded 4 bedroom bungalow nestled in this quiet and tranquil setting and yet located just 10 minutes drive from Limerick City. This very well maintained residence stands on circa 7 st acres of excellent quality lands laid out in 3 divisions and offers ancillary out offices as part of a very attractive property. Lot 1 :- Residence on Circa 1/2 acre site. Lot 2 :- Circa 7 st acres. Lot 3 :- The Entire. Full details maps etc on request.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Solid timber floor. Storage press. Telephone point.
- Kitchen 12.10 X 10.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled floor.
- Utility 5.6 X 8.10 :- Fully plumbed.
- Dining room 15.7 X 10.7 :- Solid timber floor. Solid fuel stove. 4 sockets. 1 TV point.
- Sitting room 11.6 X 11.1 :- Built in units. Solid timber floor. Open fireplace. TV point. 4 sockets.
- Bedroom 1 8.7 X 9.8 :- Laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 8.6 X 9.9 :- Solid timber floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 8.7 X 13.9 :- Laminated floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 12.6 X 8.8 :- Laminated floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 10.7 X 5.9 :- Fully tiled. T90 Shower.
- 1. Double glazed woodgrain UPVC windows and doors throughout.
- 2. Oil fired central heating system.
- 3. Solid wood floor throughout.
- 4. Wall and attic insulation.
- 5. Solid fuel stove.
- 6. Modern kitchen and built in wardrobes.
- 7. Detached garage. Mature gardens. Tarmac driveway. Hay barn and lean to.
From Limerick proceed out the Dublin Road to Newport roundabout, at Finnegans take the road for Newport and take the first turning right for Ahane passing the Church. Turn left at Ahane Primary school and immediate left again down passageway. This property is located at the end of the roadway. GVM sign thereon.