Find Property Show Search
Highbury, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Magnificent Tudor style detached residence standing on a beautifully appointed elevated circa 1/2 acre site fully landscaped and developed, offering tranquility, privacy and also all a location that is hugely sought after by aspiring purchasers. Nearby amenities include The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club, Primary and Secondary Schools, Shopping Centres, Cineplex and an array of excellent sporting amenities.Inspection of this fantastic trophy residence is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Hallway 14.1 X 10.6 :- Marble floor. Closet. Mahogany paneling . Staircase with storage closet.
- Lounge 26.10 X 13.3 :- Feature fireplace. Patio doors. Beautifully appointed room running the full depth of house.
- Family room 13.4 X 13.4 :-Solid oak floor. Marble fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining 20.1 X 13.2 :- Generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring. Built in cooker and hob. Panelled ceiling.
- Dining room 13.0 X 11.5 :- Double doors to lounge.
- Utility 15.9 X 9.6 :- Plumbed with sink unit. Tiled floor. Fully tiled WC and whb off.
- Study / TV room 15.3 X 14.2 :- Mahogany panelling and built in display units. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 17.3 X 13.2 :- Master. Full length built in wardrobes. Dressing room 9.1 X 5.0 :- Ensuite off with bath and separate shower, fully tiled 13.0 X 6.6.
- Bedroom 2 9.9 X 9.5 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 13.3 X 10.0 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 13.4 X 11.5 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 10.9 X 7.3 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom 9.8 X 7.6 :- Fully fitted and tiled. Separate shower unit fitted with Mira electric shower.
- Double doors to south facing Balcony.
- Garage 15.5 X 22.2 :- Double doors.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Central vacuum system.
- 3. Woodgrain UPVC Windows throughout.
- 4. Security alarm system.
- 5. Tarmac driveway.
- 6. Cut stone entrance.
- 7. Beautifully maintained and manicured gardens. Mature tree lined private site with spacious parking area.
From Limerick City proceed out main Dublin Road to traffic lights at Castletroy. Turn right and proceed up Golf Links Road passing Castletroy Golf Club. Highbury is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates 523914 N 83351 W Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000