Find Property Show Search
Garranmore, Pallasgreen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Compact and beautifully maintained 3 bedroom semi detached residence with substantial south west facing rear garden and located just a short walk from all village amenities. The house is ideal as a starter, retirement or investment property.Limerick City and Tipperary Town an easily accessible with a good public transport service available.This "turn key" home which is sensibly priced is certainly well worth immediate inspection.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hall.
- Sitting room 17.0 X 12.6 :- Solid wooden floor. Fireplace and back boiler. Timber ceiling.
- Dining room 10.5 X 8.9 :- Maple wood floor.
- Kitchen 12.4 X 6.7 :- Generous floor and eye level units. Timber floor. Pantry off.
- Bedroom 1 5.3 X 6.6 :- Single room with solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 2 10.0 X 8.8 :- Twin room solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 3 10.4 :- 9.7 :- Twin room solid wood floor.
- Bathroom 7.7 X 7.0 :- Fully fitted and tiled with electric shower. Hotpress.
- 1. Oil fired central heating.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows and doors to front.
- 3. Drive in entrance at the side to a substantial rear yard and gardens.
- 4. Magnificent raised cut stone BBO area.
- 5. Just a short walk to school, church, supermarket, public transport, sporting amenities, restaurant and good quality licensed premises.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Tipperary / Waterford Road turning left in the hub of Pallasgreen Village. Proceed for approximately 300 metres . This house is located on the left hand side just before the bridge. GVM sign thereon.