Find Property Show Search
59 Heather Grove, Glencairn, Dooradoyle, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
3/4 Bedroom semi detached house in much sought after residential development adjacent to Raheen Industrial Estate, University Hospital , Primary / Secondary Schools and all other amenities including public transport. Corner house, located in small cul de sac within development. Option of 4th bedroom downstairs with ensuite. Excellent condition throughout. Contact Declan Barry on 087-2026886
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway 3.4 X 3.0 :- Downstairs wc and whb. Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 4.7 X 3.6 :- Wooden flooring. Fireplace. Gas fire. Decorative coving & centre piece.
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.8 X 2.5 :- Fully tiled. Oak kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Utility 2.8 X 1.5 :- Fitted storage units. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Study 3.4 X 2.7 :- Bay window.
- 4th Bedroom / TV room 4.4 X 3.3 :- Family room / 4th bedroom with full shower room off. Shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled around electric shower.
- Bedroom 4.8 X 3.3 :- Double room to the rear. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Electric shower. Tiled floor. Tiled around shower.
- Bedroom 3.9 X 2.8 :- Double room to the rear. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 3.3 :- Double room to the front. Built in wardrobes.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 2.0 :- Toilet, bath, wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled around bath.
- 1. Much sought after residential location adjacent to all amenities.
- 2. Corner site.
- 3. Very Good condition throughout.
- 4. Natural gas central heating.
- 5. Double glazed windows.
- 6. Corner house with side entrance. Wooden garden shed.
Drive in main Glencairn entrance, take 4th right and right again. HOuse is located on the left hand side at the end of the cul de sac. For Sale sign thereon.