Find Property Show Search
20 St. Lelia Street, Limerick City, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
Two/three bedroom townhouse in a very convenient location adjacent to Limerick School of Art and Design and less than 1 kilometre from the City Centre and all of its amenities. Extended to the rear and attic converted to store room. Oil fired central heating. Would suite first time buyer or investor. BER rating F.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 4.0 X 1.6 :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room / downstairs bedroom 3.7 X 3.4 :- Fireplace. Wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining / living area 6.4 X 4.0 :- Extended kitchen with fully fitted modern kitchen units. Recess lights. Fireplace. Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4.1 X 2.2 :- Double room with laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3.5 X 2.9 :- Double room with wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 2.5 :- Usual fittings with electric shower.
- Attic area 3.4 X 3.3 :- Attic area converted to store room. W/C and whb.
- 1. Walking distance to the city centre and all its amenities.
- 2. Adjacent to Limerick School of Art and Design.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Ideally suited to 1st time buyers or investor.
Drive out Clare Street coming from the city centre, Pass Clerys Furniture shop on the right hand side and take 1st left at the traffic lights. This property is the first house on the right hand side. For Sale sign thereon.