Find Property Show Search
8 The Crescent, Limerick City, Limerick - For Sale
Commercial (Investment Property)
Prime inner city Georgian premises located in the business hub of Limerick City. This is a multi tenanted property with commercial tenants in the ground floor and mews to the rear. There are 3 no. self contained apartment units overhead. Current rental income is estimated at € 40,000 per annum. An ideal opportunity to acquire a high profile property with capital growth potential and good existing rental income. Note :- Tenants unaffected. Full details on request contact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Ground Floor :- Currently let as beauticans - Private office - Kitchenette. Beauty parlour. Waiting area and bathroom. Rental income € 10,000 Per annum.
- Basement :- Currently vacant and in need of renovation.
- First floor :- Residential self contained apartment comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen / sitting room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Rent €10,000.00 P/A.
- Second floor :- Residential - Self contained apartment comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen / sitting room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Rent €9,000 P/A.
- Third Floor :- Residential - Self contained apartment comprising of kitchen / sitting area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Rent €9,000 P/A.
- Rear Mews which extends to Circa 1,000 SQ. FT. Commercial tenant. €5,000 P/A.
- Please Note :- All rents are estimated and not to be relied on.Letting arrangements as advised by the vendor are verbal with no official leases in place.
- 1. Rear laneway access with substantial enclosed yard and mews to rear.
- 2. Mixed commercial / residential tenants which spreads the income risk.
- 3. Property is in good general condition in a prime business hub.
- 4. Prominent local business houses nearby and just a short walk to the main retail hub of the city.
This property is located in the business hub of Limerick City on the left hand side of the Crescent as you approach from O' Connell Street. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and rural hinterland population of over 200,000. The city and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 90,000.