Find Property Show Search
36 Cragaun. Fr. Russell Road, Dooradoyle, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Exceptional four bedroom semi detached family residence on a corner site overlooking large green area located in a popular mature residential estate within walking distance of the University Hospital Limerick and Raheen Industrial Estate.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Laminated flooring. 2 double sockets. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 3.8 X 5.8 :- Laminated flooring. Open fireplace. Bay window. TV point.
- Family room 4.8 X 2.4 :- Laminated flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining room 8.4 X 3.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Patio door to rear.
- Utility room :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Toilet and whb 1.8 X 1.1 :- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 5.9 X 2.5 :- Double room with timber flooring.
- Bathroom 2.1 X 1.9 :- Bath, toilet and whb and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.9 X 3.7 :- Double room with timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.5 X 4.4 :- Main room with timber flooring. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 1.6 X 1.5 :- Electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 4 2.5 X 2.6 :- Single room with carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 3. Stira stairs to attic.
- 4. Corner site in a quiet cul de sac. Patio area to rear with landscaped gardens and garden shed.
- 5. Tarmac driveway.
Proceed into Cragaun and take 1st right. Proceed and take 2nd left. Property is located on the left hand side. Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000