Find Property Show Search
97 Glantann, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Three bedroom ground floor apartment located in a popular residential development overlooking a large green area conveniently located within a short distance to the University of Limerick, Monaleen National School. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point.
- Bedroom 1 2.4 X 1.5 :- TV point and laminated flooring.
- Kitchen / Living room 5.0 X 3.6 :- Laminated / tiled flooring. TV point. Fully fitted. Built in oven and hob. TV point. Gas fireplace.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 1.9 :- Toilet and whb. Bath. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 2.6 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 2.0 X 1.5 :- Electric shower. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 2.3 :- Double room with carpet flooring and TV point.
- 1. Overlooking large green area.
- 2. Gas fired central heating.
- 3. Mains water and sewage.
- 4. Excellent standard of finish throughout.
- 5. Close to Monaleen National School and Castletroy College.
- 6. Enclosed rear garden backing onto Castletroy Golf Club.
- 7. Car parking.
Proceed into Glantann, take first turn right, followed by first left. Proceed and property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000