Find Property Show Search
Eyon, Murroe, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly delightful detached property standing on circa 1.6 acre site on a private mature setting approximately 5 kilometers from Cappamore village and 6 kilometers from Murroe. This is a beautiful old stone house with spacious living accommodation and large stone out building suitable for many purposes. The property offers ample opportunity for any intending purchaser to expand where necessary. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating G.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 5.0 X 3.0 :- Spacious hallway with large storage area (coat closet).
- Lounge 6.0 X 5.0 :- Open fireplace. Wood Floor and ceiling. Door on conservatory.
- Conservatory 6.0 X 3.0 :- Laminated flooring.
- Living / Dining area 5.5 X 4.9 :- Fireplace. Solid fuel stove. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 4.9 X 3.6 :- Fully fitted country pine kitchen. Tiled flooring. Breakfast counter.
- Downstairs shower room 3.3 X 1.0 :- Toilet and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle.
- Landing area 5.6 X 5.4 :- Wooden flooring. Storage area.
- Bedroom 5.1 X 3.9 :- Wooden flooring. Large storage area.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 3.2 :- Double room with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.5 :- Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 3.2 X 2.6 :- Usual fittings. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 4.7 x 2.6 :- Door to 5th bedroom :- 3.4 X 2.4.
- Hotpress :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Large private site approximately 1.6 acres.
- 2. Mains water.
- 3. Septic Tank.
- 4. Solid fuel central heating.
- 5. Garden, yard and wooded area in a private setting.
- 6. Large store outbuildings approximately 90 sq metres with double and single door access. Wired and plumbed.
Drive out Ballysimon Road, pass through Boher and take next left. Take 1st right for Cappamore and take 1st left. This property is located on short way down this road on the left hand side.