Find Property Show Search
59 Springfields, Dooradoyle, Limerick - For Sale
Spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment comes to the market in pristine condition throughout. This property is situated in a highly popular residential estate situated close to all major amenities. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 1.6 X 1.1 :- Tiled flooring. Alarm point.
- Kitchen / Living room 5.4 X 6.7 :- Solid timber floor. Tiled flooring. TV point. Fully fitted walnut kitchen. Built in oven and hob.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 1.5 :- Tiled flooring. Toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 1 2.6 X 4.4 :- Double room with carpet flooring. TV point. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 2 2.6 X 4.3 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- Ensuite with tiled flooring. Triton T80 Electric shower 2.0 X 1.4.
- 1. Hugely popular residential area within walking distance to all local amenities including shops, pubs, dentists, doctors surgery and within closed proximity to The University Hospital and Raheen Industrial Estate.
- 2. Car parking.
- 3. Maintenance fee rear garden.
Proceed into Springfields and the property is located to the rear of the development with a GVM sign thereon. Dooradoyle is located in the south west area of Limerick City on the R526, also known as the St. Nessans Road. The suburb is now bypassed by the N20 motorway. Dooradoyle is one of Limerick’s newer suburbs with an estimated population of 16,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University Hospital and nearby Raheen Business Park. There a growing business and industrial sector, with the civic offices of Limerick City and County Council also situated on nearby Dooradoyle Road. The vicinity is very well serviced with Primary and Secondary schools, The Crescent Shopping Centre, (Limerick’s largest shopping centre), The Omniplex Cinema, and countless good quality pubs and restaurants. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this immediate area. Dooradoyle is home to numerous sports clubs including Mungret GAA, Garryowen RFC, Regional United FC, Crescent Basketball Club, numerous gyms and Health & Leisure Centres. The recently completed local recreation park in Mungret is also a big attraction for local residents. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000