Find Property Show Search
Reaska, Pallasgreen, Limerick
Residential (Detached House)
Rarely do properties of such outstanding quality an elegance come to the market. This is a wonderful two storey 4 bedroom family home extending to 3,300 sq ft approximately of wonderfully elegant and tastefully presented accommodation. Fully landscaped gardens extend to circa 1.2 acres together with a detached garage and two stables. Viewing of this magnificent property comes highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Entrance Hallway 6.5 X 3.3 :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Telephone. Oak timber ceiling. Coving surround. Solid wood hand crafted front door. Central vacuum point. 3 double sockets.
- Sitting room 5.3 X 4.1 :- Laminated wooden flooring. Coving surround. Brick fireplace. 3 double sockets.
- Kitchen 7.6 X 3.6 :- Fully fitted solid oak kitchen. Solid Oak Island. Tiled flooring. Integrated dishwasher. Range master 90 cms. Recess lights. TV point. 4 double sockets. Vacuum point.
- Sun room 4.3 X 2.7 :- Tiled Porcelain flooring. Oak ceiling. Double doors leading to decking. 2 double sockets.
- Family room 4.1 X 5.3 :- Laminated flooring. Solid fuel stove. Vacuum point. TV point. Feature brick fireplace. Coving surround. 3 double sockets.
- Utility 1.5 X 2.9 :- Storage press. Sink. Porcelain tiled flooring. 2 double sockets.
- Wet room 1.4 X 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. Coving surround.
- Toilet and whb. Power shower.
- Laundry room 3.9 X 2.5 :- Fully tiled Storage press. 6 double sockets.
- Office 3.9 X 3.9 :- Laminated flooring. Telephone point. Double doors to side of property. Central vacuum point. 3 double sockets.
- Playroom 5.9 X 4.4 :- Tiled flooring. General storage area. Alarm point. Adjoining WC and whb 1.9 X 1.2 :- Fully tiled.
- Landing :- Carpet flooring. Solid oak ceiling. Central vacuum point. Recess lighting. Alarm point.
- Bedroom 1 4.6 X 4.2 :- Main double bedroom. Laminated flooring. Coving surround. 6 double sockets. TV point. Ensuite 1.7 X 1.9 :- Fully tiled. Double sink. Toilet. Power shower. Walk in wardrobe 1.8 X 2.2 :- Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.8 X 2.7 :- Double bedroom. Laminated flooring Coving surround. TV point. 6 double sockets. Ensuite 1.2 X 1.7 :- Fully tiled, wc, whb and power shower.
- Bathroom 2.2 X 3.4 :- Fully tiled. Electric Mira shower. Jacuzzi bath. Coving surround.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.3 :- Double bedroom. Laminated flooring. TV point. Coving surround. 2 double sockets.
- Bedroom 4 2.9 X 3.9 :- Double bedroom. Laminated flooring TV point. Coving surround. Built in wardrobes. 3 double sockets.
- Storage room 5.4 X 5.4 :- Carpet flooring. Central vacuum point. TV point. 4 double sockets. Walk in wardrobes 2.0 X 2.6 :- Carpet flooring. Ensuite 2.4 X 3.2 :- Fully tiled. Toilet and whb.
- Garage 5.4 X 10.4 :- Electric roller door. Three phase power supply. Alarm point. Stable 1 5.4 X 4.9.
- Stable 2 5.4 X 4.8 :- Toilet and whb.
- Loft area 1 5.1 X 5.1. Loft area 2 5.0 X 9.8 :- 6 double sockets.
- 1. Double glazed windows.
- 2. 9ft ceilings.
- 3. Central vacuum system.
- 4. Solid oak staircase.
- 5. Under floor heating.
- 6. Oil fired central heating.
- 7. Attic converted to store room with ensuite and walk in wardrobes.
- 8. Fully alarmed.
- 9. Built in 2007.
- 10. Bio cycle unit.
- 11. Mains water supply.
- 12. Property is located on the local primary school bus route.
- 13. Walk in hotpress.
- 14. Generator plug in facility installed.
- 15. Electric gates.
- 16. Sand stone capped piers.
- 17. Large decking area to side of property.
- 18. Enclosed rear play area.
- 19. Outside water tap.
- 20. Orchard with various fruit trees.
- 21. Decorative patio area to rear.
- 22. Extensive lawn sports area.
- 23. Landscaped throughout with attractive features.
- 24. Cobble-lock patterned concrete finish driveway and parking areas.
From Limerick proceed out the N24 Tipperary/ Waterford road , continue straight through Pallasgreen , at the cross of Cluggin turn left on to the R507 , travel for 1 km on the R507 then turn left onto L5040 , continue for 1Km and house will be on your left with GVM sign outside.