Find Property Show Search
9 Grattan Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Two bedroom town house needing refurbishment located in a very central and mature residential area within a short walk to the city centre and adjacent to all amenities including Limerick School of Art and Design. Ideally suited to 1st time buyers or investors. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating G.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway 1.7 X 1.0.
- Sitting room 3.0 X 2.4 :- Fireplace. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining room 3.0 X 2.4 :- Fireplace.
- Living room 4.4 X 2.8 :- Fireplace. Hotpress with immersion.
- Kitchen 3.5 X 2.0 :- Fitted units.
- Downstairs wc and whb :- Toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4.6 X 3.1 :- Storage area.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 2.8 :- Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Mature residential location.
- 2. Walking distance to City Centre.
- 3. Adjacent to Limerick School of Art and Design.
- 4. Single gate entrance.
- 5. Small enclosed front garden and enclosed rear garden not overlooked.
Drive down John Street towards Broad Street, turn right onto Grattan Street and this house is located on the left hand side. For Sale sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000