Find Property Show Search
A1 Bar, Dublin Road, Limerick City - For Sale
Commercial (Pubs & Restaurants)
Prominently located 7 day licensed premises located on the main Dublin Road at a very high profile junction. This long established and spacious property has extensive living accommodation overhead possibly suitable for conversion to apartments (Subject to Planning). Large yard and garden to the rear the could facilitate expansion if required.Good potential also for food/restaurant. For sale at a realistic reserve.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Main bar 7.6 X 6.3 :- Solid fuel stove. Bar counter and shelving. Gents toilet facilities off.
- Kitchen 3.3 X 2.5 :- Sink unit. Keg room off.
- Sitting room 3.4 X 3.1 :- Fireplace. Back boiler heats rads and water.
- Beer garden 6.0 X 3.4 :- Double doors to Clare Street.
- Lounge 5.4 X 3.2 :- Spacious room. Ladies toilets off.
- Separate entrance to overhead accommodation.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 1.8 :- Single room.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 1.3 :- Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.7 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Fireplace. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.7 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Built in wardrobes.
- Sitting room 5.2 X 3.1 :- Fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 4.9 X 2.7 :- Single room. Store off.
- 1. Downstairs windows UPVC.
- 2. Double gated side entrance.
- 3. Outside beer garden with additional site to extend if required.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Dublin Road turning onto Clare Street. Pass the Art College and this property is located at the lights that join at the Pennywell Junction.GVM sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000