Find Property Show Search
A1 Bar, Dublin Road, Limerick City - For Sale
Commercial (Pubs & Restaurants)
For Sale by Public Auction on with or without Licence on Thursday 29th November @ 3pm in our Limerick City Auction Rooms, 25/26 Glentworth Street (UPS) Two storey property with retail / bar on ground floor with living accommodation overhead. Disclosed reserve € 115,000. 7 Day Licence optional to purchaser for an additional € 52,000. Yard to rear with side entrance. Ideal investment or development opportunity. Option also to operate as licenced premises. Full details on request contact Tom Crosse on 087-2547717
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Main bar 7.6 X 6.3 :- Solid fuel stove. Bar counter and shelving. Gents toilet facilities off.
- Kitchen 3.3 X 2.5 :- Sink unit. Keg room off.
- Sitting room 3.4 X 3.1 :- Fireplace. Back boiler heats rads and water.
- Beer garden 6.0 X 3.4 :- Double doors to Clare Street.
- Lounge 5.4 X 3.2 :- Spacious room. Ladies toilets off.
- Separate entrance to overhead accommodation.
- Bedroom 1 4.1 X 1.8 :- Single room.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 1.3 :- Tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 4.7 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Fireplace. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.7 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Built in wardrobes.
- Sitting room 5.2 X 3.1 :- Fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 4.9 X 2.7 :- Single room. Store off.
- 1. Downstairs windows UPVC.
- 2. Double gated side entrance.
- 3. Outside beer garden with additional site to extend if required.
From Limerick City proceed out the main Dublin Road turning onto Clare Street. Pass the Art College and this property is located at the lights that join at the Pennywell Junction.GVM sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000