Find Property Show Search
78 The Fairways, Monaleen, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this classy 4 bedroom detached residence located in this hugely popular and much sought after residential development in close proximity to University of Limerick, Castletroy Golf Club,Primary and Secondary Schools, excellent local sporting facilities,shopping centres and cineplex. This ideal family home enjoys bright spacious living accommodation and stands on a mature and spacious site with room to extend if required.Quiet cul de sac location. Inspection of this wonderful home is very highly recommended. BER rating D2.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway 3.5 X 2.7 :- Tiled flooring. Decorative coving. Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- Sitting room 5.6 X 4.2 :- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Bay window. Decorative coving.
- Dining room 4.7 X 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.2 X 3.6 :- Fully fitted oak kitchen. Tiled flooring and splashback.
- Utility 3.0 X 2.0 :- Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Office 2.7 X 1.9 :- Office / store room.
- TV room 4.6 X 2.8 :- Access from hallway. Decorative coving.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring. Bay window.
- Ensuite :- Fully tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.2 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4.3 X 3.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2.9 X 2.8 :- Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Landing :- Storage cupboard / closet. Hotpress with electrical.
- Bathroom :- Usual fitting. Walls and floors tiled.
- 1. Adjacent to University of Limerick and Plassey Technological park, Primary and Secondary Schools, Public Transport etc.
- 2. Oil fired central heating.
- 3. Double glazing.
- 4. Located in a small and quiet cul de sac fronting towards Castletroy Golf Club.
- 5. Double gated entrance. Tarmacadam Drive. Walled in mature front and rear gardens. Patio area to area.
From Limerick city centre proceed out the Dublin road to The Kilmurry Lodge roundabout.Turn right for Monaleen. Proceed to T junction turning right down the Monaleen road.Take the first entrance to your left in to The Fairways development. No 78 is located to the rear of the development overlooking the Golf Club. GVM sign thereon. Castletroy / Monaleen is Munster’s largest suburb and continues to develop. Its prime city location has made it a hive of activity. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to University of Limerick, Castletroy prides itself on its stellar educational record. Monaleen can also boast an impressive Shopping centre and ever popular Odeon cinema. Recent developments of sprawling housing estates have cemented this affluent part of Limerick’s desirable reputation. Castletroy caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA club, Tennis club, Aisling Anacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club in the locality.