Find Property Show Search
18 Crossagalla, Old Cork Road, Limerick City, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
Three bedroom town house with off street parking and enclosed rear garden completely refurbished in the inside recently in popular convenient location adjacent to all amenities including public transport. Viewing highly recommended. BER rating C3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 3.4 x 2.0 Porcelain Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 4.0 x 3.5 :- Fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double doors.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.0 X 3.3 :- Fully fitted newly installed kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.0 :- Double room to rear. Carpet flooring.
- Shower room 2.4 X 1.8 :- Usual fittings. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 3.5 :- Double room to front. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2.7 X 2.4 :- Carpet flooring. Single room to front of property.
- Hotpress :- Electric immersion.
- 1. Very Convenient location.
- 2. Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- 3. All new flooring.
- 4. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 5. Double gated entrance with off street parking and enclosed front garden.
Drive out the Old Cork Road passing the traffic lights and take 1st left, keep right into cul de sac. House located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000