Find Property Show Search
1F An Dun, Church Road, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
GVM are delighted to bring to the market this bright spacious two bedroom first floor apartment conveniently located adjacent to Raheen Business Park and University Hospital Limerick.This modestly priced and well maintained property is ideal for both owner occupiers or investors. Viewing very highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring. Telephone point.
- Shower room 2.4 X 2.6 :- Toilet and whb. Mira shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 3.8 X 3.6 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. 4 electrical sockets.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 4.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. 4 electrical sockets. Ensuite 1.1 X 3.0 :- Triton electric shower.
- Kitchen / living area :- 5.0 X 8.4 :- Laminated flooring. Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. TV point.
- 1. Two bright spacious double bedrooms.
- 2. Electric storage heating.
- 3. Ensuite.
- 4. Double glazed windows.
- 5. Generous car parking area.
- 6. Good management company ensuring well maintained complex.
Travelling from Limerick pass the University Hospital Limerick turning left at Raheen Church.Turn left and proceed for 100 metres taking next turn right into An Dun development. Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000