Find Property Show Search
86 Foxfield, Raheen, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Impressive four bedroom semi detached family residence located in one of Raheens most popular residential areas situated adjacent to a wide range of amenities such as Raheen Industrial Park and University Hospital. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 5.8 X 3.5 :- Solid timber flooring. Coving surround. Gas fireplace. TV point. Bay window. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining room 3.4 X 2.8 :- Solid timber flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Kitchen 4.0 X 3.0 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring.
- Utility 1.4 X 2.7 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 5.6 X 2.4 :- Double room. TV point. Carpet flooring. Ensuite 1.4 X 1.3 :- Tiled flooring. Shower unit.
- Toilet and whb :- Toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 1.9 X 2.2 :- Tiled. Mira electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 3.1 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 2.9 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 4 4.2 X 3.2 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Ensuite 1.7 X 1.6 :- Mira electric shower.
- 1. Within walking distance of all local amenities.
- 2. Good condition throughout.
- 3. Gas fired central heating.
- 4. Mains water and sewage.
- 5. Car parking, tarmac driveway Landscaped gardens. Enclosed rear garden.
Proceed into Foxfield take 2nd left. Proceed and property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. Raheen is located on the R510, off the M20 Limerick to Cork motorway just 5 kilometres from the city centre. This area is a rapidly growing suburb with a population of over 10,500 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its wide range of multinational companies established in Raheen Business Park. Companies such as, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Analog Devices, Dell, Banta and Stryker Corp are based in this high-profile business hub. Such ample employment opportunities have made Raheen a very vibrant and popular residential area. Raheen is located in close proximity to The University Hospital, The Irish Cement Factory, The Crescent Shopping Centre (Limerick’s largest shopping centre) and also the Omniplex Cinema complex. The general locality is well serviced with primary and secondary schools. The recent opening of the state of the art Mungret Park and Playground has become a focal point for local residents. Sport plays a major part in this Limerick suburb, with well-established clubs such as Mungret GAA, Muster RFC, Regional United and several health and leisure facilities all adding to the popularity of the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000