Find Property Show Search
401 Richmond Court, Limerick City, Limerick - For Sale
Compact and well maintained 2 bedroom 5th floor apartment situated in the hub of Limerick City and ideal for investment or owner occupancy. This unit enjoys the benefit of a balcony and a designated parking space, located just a very short walk from all city centre amenities. Ideal for investor or starter home. Inspection recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- ACCOMMODATION :- Hallway :- Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen / Living area 7.9 X 3.0 :- Kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses. Plumbed. Laminated flooring in sitting room. Door to Balcony.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 2.4 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.6 X 3.0 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring. Ensuite off.
- Shower room :- WC and whb. Shower.
- 1. Elevator services all floors.
- 2. Designated car parking space.
- 2. Professional on site management company and excellent rental potential.
- 3. Just a very short walk to Limerick City centre.
- 4. Electric storage heating.
- 5. Service charge of € 1,400 per year.
- 6. Balcony.
This unit is located in the Richmond Court development which is on the Dock Road / Mount Kennett Place. Just 5 minutes walk from the main retail business and entertainment hub of Limerick City. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000