Find Property Show Search
213 Woodhaven, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Compact and ideally located 4 bedroom semi detached residence positioned in a quiet cul de sac in very close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Shopping Centre, excellent primary and secondary schools and a wide range of excellent sporting facilities including Castletroy Golf Club, Monaleen GAA Club, UL Bohs RFC and Aishling Annacotty FC. Inspection of this ideal family home or indeed investment property is highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway 4.1 X 2.0 :- Closet under the stairs. Wc and whb.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 4.5 X :- Feature fireplace and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.5 X 3.1 :- Tiled flooring with centre island. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.0 X 3.0 :- Single room with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 X 3.0 :-Master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Ensuite off with Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.2 X 3.0 :- Twin room with solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.3 X 2.1 :- Single room. Solid wooden flooring.
- bathroom :- Fully fitted with bath, wc and whb. Hotpress
- 1. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. Quiet cul de sac.
- 4. Just a short walk from all amenities.
- 5. Gardens front and rear. Tarmac driveway. Decked area to the rear.
- 6. 1,900 sq ft.
From Limerick City proceed out main Dublin Road to the Kilmurry Lodge roundabout. Turn right for Monaleen passing the shopping centre, take the next entrance to the left - 1st cul de sac to the right and the house is on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :-Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000