Find Property Show Search
23 Milltown Manor, Monaleen, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this prime spacious 4 bedroom residence located in this exclusive detached development in one of Limericks premier residential locations adjacent to primary and secondary schools, University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Castletroy Golf Club and all other amenities including public transport. Inspection of this superb residence is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hallway 3.2 X 2.9 :- Wooden Flooring. Downstairs wc and whb.
- Sitting room 5.0 X 3.8 :- Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Large bay window. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining room 3.5 X 3.0 :- Wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.8 X 3.6 :- Fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast counter. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Utility 3.5 X 1.6 :- Fitted storage units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Study 3.2 X 3.0 :- Wooden flooring.
- Garage 2.7 X 2.6 :- Up and over door.
- Bedroom 4.2 X 4.0 :- Built in wardrobes.
- Shower ensuite :- Fully tiled with electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 2.4 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.8 X 2.9 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3.7 X 2.0 :- Built in wardrobes. Stained wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 2.4 :- Corner bath. Walls and floors tiled.
- Hotpress 2.4 X 2.4 :- Electrical immersion.
- 1. Cobble lock driveway with ample parking.
- 2. Enclosed front and rear gardens.
- 3. Exclusive development of 43 detached houses only. Adjacent to The University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park.
- 4. Natural gas central heating.
- 5. Double Glazed UPVC windows.
- 6. Walking distance to schools, shops with bus stop within 250 metres.
Drive down Monaleen Road and turn right at The Credit Union, pass the GAA club on left hand side and take 1st left turn into Miltown Manor. On entering Milltown Manor turn right and this property is located on the left hand side. GVM for Sale sign thereon. CASTLETROY :- Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000