Find Property Show Search
1 St. Bridgets Avenue, Off New Street, Sth Circ Rd, Limerick City
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Highly desirable and centrally located 2 bedroom semi detached residence situated in this much sought after area just 15 minutes walk from Limerick City Centre and immediately adjacent to all main local amenities. Ideal of owner occupier or an excellent investment opportunity. Inspection of this compact "turn key" property is highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway 4.3 X 1.0 :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting Room / Dining room 8.0 X 3.7 :- Feature fireplace. Solid wooden flooring. French doors to rear yard. Recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 3.4 X 2.6 :- Generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring. Fitted appliances which include cooker, hob and dishwasher.Door to side.
- Bedroom 1 4.0 X 3.2 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 2.4 :- Twin room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom :- Fully fitted and tiled. Separate shower.
- Utility :- Outside and plumbed for washing machine.
- 1. Oil fired central heating system (Zoned).
- 2. Double glazed uPVC windows.
- 3. Extended and refurbished to a high standard in recent years.
- 4. Just 5 minutes walk from Mary Immaculate College and Limetree Theatre.
- 5. Quiet established location.
- 6. Porch area to front. Enclosed rear yard with external utility.
From Limerick City proceed up O Connell Avenue to Punches Cross, turn right onto New Street. St. Bridgets Avenue is the last cul de sac on the right hand side just before small roundabout linking to South Circular Road (Just across form Kings Shop and Fennessys) . GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates 52395N 83820W