Find Property Show Search
51 Glantann, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Four bedroom semi detached residence comes to the market in excellent condition throughout conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac located within walking distance of all major amenities including primary / secondary schools, public transport, Golf Club, University of Limerick.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance :- Alarm point. Tiled flooring. Coving surround.
- Toilet and whb 21. x 1.5 :- Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen 4.5 X 5.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Tiled flooring. TV point. Recessed lighting. Integrated units. Breakfast counter.
- Sitting room 3.8 X 6.0 :- Solid timber flooring. Recessed lights. Coving surround. Gas fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 2.4 X 3.6 :- Single room. Laminated flooring. TV point. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 X 3.4 :- Double room with laminated flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.4 X 1.7 :- Fully tiled. Timber ceiling. Recessed lighting. Triton T90 electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.3 X 4.3 :- Main room. Laminated flooring. TV point. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 3.9 X 2.5 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. TV point. Hotpress.
- 1. Fully alarmed.
- 2. Located in a quiet cul de sac.
- 3. Main water and sewage.
- 4. Enclosed rear landscaped garden with patio area, garden shed and water tap.
- 5. Tarmac driveway.
Drive up the Golf Links Road passing the Golf Club and then take a left turn onto School House Road. Glantann is the 1st development on the left hand side. On entering the estate keep left, turn right and proceed with next left into cul de sac. Property is sendon house on right hand side. Castletroy Castletroy is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The immediate local population is estimated at 11,000 people. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon are located in the area, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and also boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for the area. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000