Find Property Show Search
Mulcair Drive, Annacotty, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A recently refurbished and tastefully completed cottage style residence situated in this quiet cul de sac and located just a 5 minute walk from Annacotty and all village amenities. The overall property stands on circa 1 st acres and has the benefit of full planning permission approved for the construction of 2 no additional detached two story houses. For sale in one, two or three lots. Lot 1 :- Cottage Residence. €230,000. Lot 2 :- Circa 1/4 acre site. €135,000 Lot 3 :- Circa 1/4 acres site.€135,000 Both sites have full planning approval with no residency clauses or restrictions. Planning reference 17/474.Joint Selling Agents: Rooneys. Tel 061 413522.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Kitchen / Dining / Living area 6.3 X 5.2 :- Beautifully refurbished open plan room incorporating a newly fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses, Open plan to dining and living room with feature fireplace and solid wood stove. Staircase to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 X 2.4 :- Single room.
- Bedroom 2 3.2 X 2.6 :- Twin room.
- Bath / shower room 1.6 X 1.4 :- Fully fitted and tastefully tiled . Electric shower.
- 1. Very convenient location in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park, Annacotty Village, Sporting amenities and the motorway.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. Double glazed UPVC Windows throughout.
- 4. Mains sewage.
- 5. Slate roof.
- 6. Main Sewerage.
From Limerick proceed into Annacotty Village, turn left under the bridge for Mulcaire Drive keeping left at the small roundabout. Proceed to end of the cul de sac this property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. Co-ordinates 563919-657958 Castletroy / Lisnagry / Monaleen/Annacotty is Munster’s largest suburb and continues to develop at pace. From the three primary schools in the locality, including Gaelscoil Chaladh an Treoigh, to the ever expanding Castletroy College right up to The University of Limerick. The area prides itself on its stellar educational record and can also boast an impressive Shopping Centre and the ever popular Odeon Cinema. This affluent suburb caters for sports lovers also with a thriving Monaleen GAA and Tennis club, Aisling Anacotty Soccer Club, UL Bohemians Rugby Club and Shannon Rowing Club all conveniently positioned in the locality.